When looking for a gift for my husband, I tend to go practical. While I know there are men out there who enjoy video games and other toys such as that, the type of gift that is a hit for him is something that is useful. He used to be a diesel mechanic and we now farm so he works long hours and is always busy fixing things. He’s our go-to for assembling things as well as making repairs. So as I considered this, I decided the Air Dragon Portable Air Compressor and as soon as my husband saw it, I knew I made the right choice.
I received the Air Dragon Portable Air Compressor to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
Air Dragon Portable Air Compressor Features:
- No Batteries Needed: This portable air compressor simply plugs into the car for use so there are no batteries and no recharging.
- Long Cable: Designed for easy use, the extra long 14 foot car power cable makes reaching easy.
- Built In Light: Featuring a built-in LED light on the front, you can now see what you’re doing even during a nighttime low tire emergency.
- Digital & Programmable Pressure Gauge: Automatically stops at the perfect pressure to prevent under or over inflation.
- Flexible Air Tube: While you don’t want to kink it as that would cause restrictive air flow, the flexible air tube is perfect for slipping between bicycle tire spokes or around hub caps.
- Versatile: Great for filling sports balls, air mattresses, pool toys, tires, and more!
Thankfully we haven’t had any emergencies since our Air Dragon has arrived but we have used it to pump up several toys and balls and it’s been working great for that! The pressure is easy to set with just a push of a button and we are ready for action in no time at all.
Buy It: Head over to BulbHead Ideas to see for yourself the great selection of products they offer.
Win It: BulbHead Ideas is generously offering one of our lucky readers their very own Air Dragon Portable Air Compressor! This giveaway is open to the US only and will end July 1st, 2017. For your chance to win, enter the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!
This post currently has 11 responses.