Manscaped Men’s Grooming Products Review + Giveaway
Thanks to Manscaped for sending my husband a great variety of products. As always, all opinions are my own.
I don’t know about your husbands or partners, but mine tends to be fairly relaxed in the grooming department. He doesn’t have a job that requires his face to be shaven, so he’ll usually buzz it a few times a week or when we’re headed somewhere. Just recently I discovered Manscaped and their large variety of men’s grooming products, for both above and below the belt! I’m excited to share some of our favorite products with you, as well as the chance to win a prize pack from Manscaped.
As you can see by the humorous newspaper that comes with Manscaped products, this is a company that has a sense of humor and isn’t afraid to laugh at itself! I love that, and I appreciate that they’re making light of what could be considered an awkward subject-men’s below the belt hygiene. Check out some of the formulations they offer to help men keep their nether-regions clean and healthy!
- Crop Cleanser-this invigorating body wash is designed for high activity and total body cleansing. It includes soothing aloe and sea salt, and is infused with natural hydrators to leave skin fresh, clean, and moisturized. It’s great for post-trimming as well as general showering.
- Crop Preserver-this all-in-one deodorant and moisturizer was designed specifically for below the belt and highly active areas. It is residue and oil-free, and is anti-chafing. This liquid talcum-like gel features ingredients that preserve the skin’s essential barrier, promote antibacterial protection, and maintain all-day freshness.
- Foot Duster-if your man gets smelly feet, Foot Duster is perfect for him! This essential hygiene solution features cooling tea tree oil that creates a therapeutic cooling sensation for up to 24 hours. Trusted by professional athletes and specifically designed for active lifestyles.
- Crop Reviver-this revolutionary formulated, spray-on body toner and spritz has been designed especially for highly sensitive and high-friction areas of the body. Featuring aloe and witch hazel extracts for anti-inflammatory, anti-burn protection, it also optimizes pH levels for dryness and hydration control.
Along with their formulations, Manscaped offers a few grooming tools for men. Check out some of our favorites and see what makes them different from other grooming brands!
- The Lawn Mower 2.0-this trimmer can be used above or below the belt! It features a strong 6,000 RPM motor with QuietStrokeTM technology that can handle coarse and curly hair without tugs and pulls. It also has rust-resistant, hygienic, replaceable ceramic blade module featuring SkinSafeTM technology to prevent nicks and snags. With The Lawn Mower 2.0 you receive the trimmer, a snap-in blade, USB charging cable, 2 adjustable guards, and a cleaning brush.
- The Plow-this safety razor was created to give you a close, clean shave without damaging your skin. It features a single blade, double-edge razor that shaves at skin level and helps prevent burn and irritation. After using The Lawn Mower 2.0, you can use The Plow for extra refinement and smoothness. It comes with three replacement blades and a storage case.
- The Shears–this five-piece nail kit is designed to handle the most demanding of men’s nail care. Each piece is manufactured from highly durable, tempered stainless steel. Offered with a travel wallet, this comprehensive nail kit gives your hands a sophisticated and hygienic appearance.
All of Manscaped products are made of the highest quality and are built to last, even if your man is rough on things like mine is! With Father’s Day right around the corner, any of these products would make a fine gift!
- Buy it: Manscaped
- Win it: One lucky reader will take home The Perfect Package 2.0 from Manscaped! This is a US giveaway ending 5/18. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below, and good luck!
Hi there! I’m Amber, a 30 year old wife and mom of two from central Minnesota. I love to travel and to be outside with my kids anywhere the weather is warm! When I have a spare free moment, I love to read and scrapbook as well as binge-watch Netflix long after the kids are asleep. I drink too much Caribou Coffee and have a real sweet tooth but also try very hard to consume organic foods and use eco-friendly, fair trade products as much as possible. I also love socializing and sharing about my favorite products!
This post currently has 4 responses.