Snackin' Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe ~ Perfect For Picnics, Parties, & Events
- 1½ to 2 pounds chicken breasts, seasoned
- small yellow onion
- 2-3 stalks celery (equals about ½ cup chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup mayo
- dash of salt & pepper (to taste)
- pinch of paprika
- *optional- Craisins
- Bake chicken breasts for about 1 hour. I sprinkle with garlic salt, onion salt, seasoning salt, and pepper before cooking. (I used my pressure cooker which cut that time down to about 15 minutes.)
- Place cooked chicken in food process and pulse a few times. Set chicken aside.
- Put celery and onion into food process and chop those up into desired consistency.
- Combine chicken, celery/onion, sugar, mayo, salt, pepper, and paprika. This is also where you'd stir in the Craisins if you choose to use.
- Fill each croissant with a heaping scoop of Chicken Salad.
- Serve or store in a covered dish in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Emily Reviews at https://www.emilyreviews.com/2019/04/snackin-chicken-salad-sandwich-recipe-perfect-for-picnics-parties-events.html