Chicken Fajita Recipe
- 28 Ounce Package Frozen Fajita Chicken Pieces
- ⅛ tsp. Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Seasoning Salt
- ⅛ tsp. Chili Powder
- ½ to 1 whole of each: Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Orange Pepper
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- For Serving:
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Melt coconut oil in large skillet.
- Slice up onion and peppers into desired sizes and add to skillet.
- Pour entire 28 ounce package of fajita chicken into skillet.
- Add ground cumin, seasoning salt, and chili powder.
- Saute' for about 30 minutes, stirring and flipping occasionally.
- After ½ hour, add lime juice and salsa.
- Continue to saute' on low for another 15-20 minutes.
- Once the Chicken Fajita mixture has thickened slightly and chicken is fully cooked, it's ready to serve.
- Layer a heaping scoop of Chicken Fajita Recipe mixture onto tortilla shell.
- Top with desired toppings such as: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
Recipe by Emily Reviews at https://www.emilyreviews.com/2020/09/delicious-chicken-fajita-recipe.html