Oven Baked Veggies Recipe - The Perfect Side Dish
- 1 Of Each: Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Green Pepper, Orange Pepper
- Red Onion
- 1½ Pound Bag Of Mini Potatoes
- Bag Of Frozen California Blend Vegetables
- ⅛ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Seasoning Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. (This makes for easier clean up.)
- Cut the peppers and onions into strips.
- Spread all vegetables onto parchment paper.
- Drizzle veggies with olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasonings evenly over the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes or till potatoes are at the desired softness.
Recipe by Emily Reviews at https://www.emilyreviews.com/2019/06/oven-baked-veggies-recipe-the-perfect-side-dish.html