Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup Recipe
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 Cups of Water
- 4 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli
- 2 Pounds of Golden Potatoes, Cubed
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Block of Velveeta Cheese, Cubed
- Bring 4 cups of water and 4 chicken bouillon cubes to a boil and dissolve the cubes.
- Add the potatoes to the water and boil for about ten minutes or until soft.
- Add the frozen broccoli and cook for another 5-10 minutes until broccoli is soft.
- Add 2 cans cream of chicken soup and cubed Velveeta cheese to the mixture, stir.
- Keep on low and stir until everything is combined and cheese is melted.
Recipe by Emily Reviews at https://www.emilyreviews.com/2019/09/cheesy-broccoli-potato-soup-recipe.html