Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Featuring Roli Roti Butcher's Bone Broth + a Giveaway
- 2-3 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle (24 oz) Roli Roti Butcher's Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Cans Organic Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Organic Chili
- 2 Cans Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except cream cheese into a slow cooker, with the frozen chicken on the bottom.
- Cook on low for six hours or high for four hours.
- Shred chicken and return to slow cooker.
- Serve in bread bowls or alongside corn bread.
Recipe by Emily Reviews at https://www.emilyreviews.com/2019/10/slow-cooker-chicken-chili-featuring-roli-roti-butchers-bone-broth-a-giveaway.html