Thank you to GrandBox for sending product for review in exchange for my honest opinion.
As I have shared in the past, I love subscription boxes! No matter what your age, it is so fun to get a surprise in the mail! Today, I’ve partnered with GrandBox – a subscription box company whose mission is to bring joy to the lives of seniors by keeping them connected to their loved ones no matter the distance between them.
GrandBox allows friends and relatives to send a box of assorted gifts to the special seniors in their lives. The boxes can be sent monthly or just on special occasions, and come with five full-size items that are selected especially with seniors in mind. The GrandBox team handpicks gifts that seniors will enjoy and appreciate.
The kids and I sent a GrandBox to my mom. Although she’s not a senior, she’s still the special ‘grand’ person in our lives. We were there with mom for the unboxing. She received a Sea Side Summer themed GrandBox. It included:
- Taylor Street Seaside Lotion Stick – Regular lotion is 70-80% water but this stick is 100% moisturizing oils & butters, great for senior’s sensitive and dry skin.
- Provence Soap on a Rope – Sea Salt Fragrance – Helps Grand not drop the soap. The fragrance was fairly strong for me, but I know that seniors start to loose their sense of smell as they age, so they are sure to be able to enjoy it!
- Rind Tropical Blend Fruit – A sweet & healthy snack
- Popcorners Popcorn Chips – Sea Salt Flavor – A yummy crunchy snack
- Kind Bar – Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Flavor – Satisfying her need for sweet & salty at once
- 5 hand picked photos of our family
- A personal letter from our family to our favorite Grand!
There are four subscription plans for customers to choose from: 3-month prepay, 6-month prepay, 12-month prepay or month-to-month. Boxes are shipped to the recipients free of cost anywhere in the United States.
I love the idea behind the GrandBox! Especially if you live far away from senior loved ones, this is a really meaningful gift. They’ll treasure the personal letter and photos and the treats will just add to the enjoyment!
A GrandBox Subscription would make an excellent gift with the Holidays coming up!
Tell me in the comments: What do you think of the GrandBox? Is there anyone in your family that could use a pick-me-up via a GrandBox?
Buy It: Head over to GrandBox.
Hi, my name is Asha. I am 31-years-old and am a nurse by profession. My husband and I have been married for over five years and together we have a sweet four-year-old daughter, a one-year-old son, and a lovable bunny named Caramel. I enjoy spending time with family, taking photographs, scrapbooking, hunting, fishing, cooking and gardening.
This post currently has 3 responses.