Are you looking for something super simple for supper tonight? Do you like spaghetti? If so, try my delicious twist on classic spaghetti and let me know what you think!
The best part about this recipe is that it takes just four ingredients and they are ingredients you likely already have!
~ 1 Pound Ground Beef
~ 1 Box Spaghetti Noodles (16oz Box – you could also choose a different kind of noodle if you didn’t have spaghetti on hand)
~ 1 Jar of the Pasta Sauce of your choice (I used home-made, but store bought it just fine!)
~ 2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a four cheese mix, but you can use mozzarella or whichever you like best)
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
2. While noodles are cooking, brown the ground beef & drain.
3. Add pasta sauce to drained browned ground beef.
4. Pour 1/2 cup water into the spaghetti sauce jar, put the lid on and shake. Then pour the leftover spaghetti sauce/water into the bottom of your 9×13 pan.
5. Next, layer on half of the cooked spaghetti noodles.
6. Next layer on half of the pasta sauce/browned ground beef mixture.
7. Now, the other half of the noodles. I have found that it is easiest to use a tongs to layer on the noodles.
8. Add the rest of the browned ground beef/pasta mixture on top of the noodles.
9. Add the cheese on top.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.
ENJOY! The finished product is yummy – and the leftovers are even better!
This recipe is a kid-pleaser! My whole family loves it!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 oz box of spaghetti noodles
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Brown ground beef & drain.
- Add pasta sauce to drained ground beef & stir to combine.
- Pour ½ cup water in the pasta sauce jar, put the lid on and shake. Then pour the water/leftover sauce mixture into the bottom of the 9x13 pan.
- Layer half of the cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Later half of the meat/pasta sauce mixture.
- Add the second half of the cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Add the second half of the meat/pasta sauce mixture.
- Finally, add the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
Please let me know in the comments if you try this recipe and how you like it!
Feel free to pin this post to your Pinterest board to save it for later!
Hi, my name is Asha. I am 31-years-old and am a nurse by profession. My husband and I have been married for over five years and together we have a sweet four-year-old daughter, a one-year-old son, and a lovable bunny named Caramel. I enjoy spending time with family, taking photographs, scrapbooking, hunting, fishing, cooking and gardening.
This post currently has 8 responses.