Thank you to Stonz for sending products for review in exchange for my honest opinion.
Here in the upper midwest we are having temperatures normally reserved for July and August and they began in early June. Thankfully, I was able to partner with Stonz, and review their Sunsuit and Shoreline Shoes. Now, I don’t need to slather my little red-headed guy with sunscreen from head to toe! As you can see the Sun Suit is a little big on my 2.5 year old. He usually wears a 24 month/2T right now, but I ordered a 3T so he would have room to grow. He will definitely be able to wear it again next summer which is fantastic!
What Is A Stonz Sun Suit?
Stonz Sunsuits are a one piece, with long sleeves and long pants. They are made with FPF 50 fabric and are 100% chemical-free. Your little one will have full-body coverage and protection from the sun – just zip up their suit and they are ready to go out and play. Stonz Sun Suits are perfect for the beach, lake, pool, waterpark or just a picnic or playground time. Our Sun Suit has been washed multiple times and as you can see, the prints and colors have stayed vibrant wash after wash.
What Makes Stonz Sun Suits The Best?
- Good for swimming and playing! The lightweight, quick-drying fabric seamlessly goes from playing in the park to swimming in the pool, without needing extra outfits.
- Chemical-free UV protection that lasts! The tight-knit fabric is what keeps the Sun Suit effective. No matter how many times you wash it, it will protect your little one from the harsh sun without exposing them to harmful substances. Machine washable.
- Easy bathroom breaks! A two-way, full-length zipper makes diaper changes or potty breaks fast and easy.
- Available in nine adorable designs! Perfect boy, girl or gender neutral styles.
- Made to move! The Sun Suit won’t restrict your child’s movements, they are made of a soft and stretchy fabric with breathable sides, so they can play all day without getting too hot.
What Are Stonz Shoreline Shoes?
Stonz Shoreline Shoes are stylish and functional. Perfect for year-round adventures. They can be worn to school, the park and anywhere in between. Very comfortable and feature super flexible sole. The breathable construction and anti-odor technology make sure your little one’s toes stay odor-free and fresh even after hours of play. Stonz Shoreline Shoes are ideal for both toddlers and kids – the stretchy cuff opening makes it easy for little ones to put them on themselves.
What Makes Stonz Shoreline Shoes The Best?
- No stinky toes! Even after days of playing outside, your little one’s feet will still be odor-free and dry. They feature moisture-wicking breathable mesh and anti-odor technology.
- Great for both narrow & wide feet! Kiddos feet change fast, and with the Shoreline you won’t need new shoes every week. The wide opening cuff and stretchy upper guarantee a perfect fit.
- Easy on and off! Little fingers can quickly put these on thanks to the stretchy knit cuff and no-lace closure. Great for teaching independence.
- Ultra-flexible sole! Lightweight and flexible so your child can bend, jump and run in comfort.
- Available in five adorable color combinations! Perfect colors for girls, boys or gender neutral.
- Made from all-vegan and non-toxic materials! They keep your child and the planet safe.
Overall, both Stonz products we received seem extremely well made and have been holding up well. They are simply adorable and seem like they are definitely worth the money you will spend on them. We give both products two thumbs up!
Don’t miss your chance at a discount code and giveaway! See below!
Buy It: Head over to Stonz to see for yourself the great selection of both summer and winter children’s gear they offer. Use code: IN-EMILYREVIEWS-15 for 15% off your order. One use per person, good from now until end of July 2021.
Connect: Don’t forget to like them on Facebook, follow them on Instagram and subscribe to their YouTube channel for all the latest news and promotions.
Win It: Stonz is generously offering one of our lucky readers a Sun Suit in your choice of size and design (depending on availability). The giveaway is open to US only. The giveaway will end July 1, 2021 . For your chance to win, enter the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!
Hi, my name is Asha. I am 33-years-old and am a nurse by profession. Right now I am battling Breast Cancer. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and together we have a sweet five-year-old daughter, a two-year-old son, and a lovable bunny named Caramel. I enjoy spending time with family, taking photographs, scrapbooking, hunting, fishing, cooking and gardening.
This post currently has 2 responses.