I received product from ReadingLight.com to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
In this day and age, I find that I truly take light for granted. When the power is out, I’m completely lost. Having flashlights is nice but a pain to have to carry. So having a multi-purpose light available that allows for hands free use is great. And not only is extra light nice when the powers out, it’s handy for reading, sewing, camping, checking on baby, and a multitude of other things. So as the holidays continue creeping closer and I was looking for a fun stocking stuffer gift idea, I thought it was the perfect time to share ReadingLight.com with you.
ReadingLight.com offers several lighting options in their Beam n Read LED Hands-Free Lights line up. But first, I wanted to share some comparisons with you:
- Fixed Lighting VERSUS Beam n Read: While table and floor lamps can be nice, they don’t have the ability to move with you. The BnR Lights are a personal light that can go anywhere!
- Flashlights VERSUS Beam n Read: Flashlights require a hand for holding. The BnR allows for two free hands to do needlework, reading, crafts, diaper changing, and many other tasks. Plus, BnR has a dramatically longer battery run time.
- Headlamps VERSUS Beam n Read: The BnR won’t bounce around with head movement light headlamps will and also allows you to look at others without blinding them.
Beam n Read Features:
While different models feature different numbers of light beams (the 6 LED light allows you to switch between 3 and 6), these are some great features that you can count on with all models.
- Lightweight: The Beam n Read lights are lightweight and, therefore, easy to carry.
- Energy Efficient: The extra long battery run time saves money and is better for the environment.
- Useful: The possibilities are endless!
- Shine: The design behind Beam n Read provides a wide and bright hands free light experience.
Win It: ReadingLight.com is generously offering one of our lucky readers their Beam n Read 6 LED model! This giveaway is open to the US and Canada and will end December 7th, 2017. For your chance to win, enter the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has one response.