I received product from PetGiftBox to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
Make Christmas happen all year round for the special pets in your life through a subscription to the monthly box, PetGiftBox. Not only will your dog or cat love their fun, themed boxes filled with toys and treats, but they are delivered each month too! And just an FYI, the people in the house get super excited to see these boxes show up at the front door too. My kids and I have so much fun opening Angel’s PetGiftBox and showing her what she gets each month.
Box Subscription Options For Everyone
A Pet Gift Subscription Box is a great way to show your pet love. Plus, the membership benefits are great for you too. PetGiftBox is just ONE branch of The Gift Box Company Tree which means that your subscription is interchangeable. So treat your furry friend one month and yourself the next. It’s completely up to you! Plus, there are no long term contracts or commitments. Pause, cancel, or change at any time. And finally, The Gift Box Company offers many ways to earn RewardPoints!
PetGiftBox Is A Great Choice For Callie The Cat & Fido The Dog
December Theme: We Woof You A Merry Christmas
As you know, if you have seen my past PetGiftBox posts, each month’s box circles around a theme. And fitting for December, we’re celebrating Christmas. Our box came with:
- Candy Cane Toy: A soft cuddly candy cane is a sweet surprise for dogs that love squeaky toys.
- Santa’s Cranberry Helpers: Chicken and cranberry sausage bites are made with real chicken and cranberries and deliver delicious flavor in every bite.
- Penguin Toy: A ZippyPaws Penguin friend is a festive toy who just may even be Santa’s spy!
- Dream Bones: Hand over these Rattle Ball Chews to your dogs who are dreaming of a white Christmas. No rawhide and made with real chicken means that they are digestible and oh so delicious.
- PuppyCake Holiday Cookie Mix + Bone-Shaped Cutter: Need I say more? Spend some time baking with your pup and don’t forget to let him lick the spoon. No guilt involved.
- LiLiPi Pets Gift Card: Now you can turn your pet into a pillow! This $30 gift card does need to be used on purchases of $45 or more but is sure to be a memento you’ll cherish forever!
So what do you think? What’s your favorite item from this month’s box?
Buy It: Head over to PetGiftBox.com to learn more about what they offer. Packages are available for both Cats as well as Dogs! Be sure to check out their subscription packages and options.
Discount Code: PetGiftBox.com is offering a discount of 50% off your first box! Just use the code: Angel123.
This post currently has 21 responses.