I received product from Softsoap to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
From December 2018 through April 2019, we underwent some major home renovating. We began with the idea of tearing out two walls to make a larger living room and then a spacious open loft area for a home office/school room. Well, a week into demo, we basically tripled the project. So along with finally having my dream kitchen, dining room, pantry, living room, and more, I’ve finally been able to take joy in decorating. And the decorating doesn’t stop when we get to the bathroom or kitchen either!
Bringing Some Interior Design To The Counter Top
We all want to spark some joy in our lives, right? And I love having items in my home that are pretty. My mantra during the entire renovation process when one of the workers would ask me something was ‘Just make it pretty!’. And the Softsoap Décor Collection is helping me do just that!
Available in five lavish scents, with each featuring a unique and modern reimagined packaging that allows consumers to customize the space around the sinks in their home. These fresh scents are all perfect for spring and summer and are sure to brighten your day.
The five scents that are currently available are:
- Orchid & Coconut Milk
- peony & Plum
- Shea & Coco Butter
- Wild Basil & Lime
- Jasmine & Mint
And they all smell amazing! But I love how they don’t dry out my skin too.
A Few Facts:
· 71% of Americans find joy in washing their hands and 93% say that a pleasing scented hand soap brings them joy.* The Softsoap® Décor Collection® features five scents that entice the senses sparking small moments of happiness by beautifying your sink.
· 79% of Americans wish they can bring more joy into their homes.*
· 86% of Americans agree that decorating their home brings them joy.* The Softsoap® Décor Collection® allows consumers to decorate the sink in any room of the home.
· 69% of Americans wish they could add more joy to their bathroom.* Making the small decision to purchase Softsoap® and add it to the sink, can add a pop of color to the bathroom.
· Softsoap®’s Décor Collection® can help make the time consumers spend at the sink each week more joyful.
And don’t forget, these beautiful Softsoap Décor Collection hand soaps also make a great Mother’s Day gift!
Buy It: Head over to the Softsoap Website to see for yourself the great selection of products they offer. We love their hand soaps and body washes.
I’m thrilled to share that THREE lucky Emily Review readers will each receive a new variant of Softsoap’s Décor Collection! This giveaway is open to the Continental US only. Just enter the widget below for your chance to win.
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 7 responses.