I received product from Savoychef to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
During the last couple months of the school year, our local district was giving out meals to all children who lived in the district. This was a huge treat for our homeschooled kids as they got a variety of snack items we don’t normally purchase. One of the items they really loved were UnCrustable Sandwiches. However, when I went to the store to grab a box as a treat, I got sticker shocked at the price! I knew there just had to be a better way, and there is. Savoychef to the rescue!
Savoychef – Make Your Own Un-Crustable Sandwiches At Home!
Did you know you can make your own un-crustable sandwiches at home? This was news to me! But Savoychef offers a variety of fun sandwich maker sets that allows you to create fun meals for your family. Perfect for picnics, quick meals, and school lunches.
Two Fun Shape Set Options-
Savoychef currently offers two fun sandwich cutting shape sets.
So Easy To Use!
If you want to see the Savoychef Sandwich Cutters in action, check out this video below:
Step By Step
As the video above shows, these sandwich makers are easy to use. But I know I’m a visual person so I wanted to include a step-by-step photo guide as well.
- Lay out your bread and sandwich cutters.
- Spoon desired sandwich ingredients in the center of your bread. Take care to keep away from edges as you don’t want to prevent a good seal. Also, be sure you don’t overfill your sandwich.
- Place the plain piece of bread over the filled side and place the cutter in the center.
- Press firmly, and wiggle a little if needed, to cut through and release the crust.
- After the crust is removed, take the inside ‘sealer’ cutter and place it inside the cutter (which is still around the sandwich). Press firmly to seal the edges.
- Remove the sealer and cutter by gently lifting up and you’re finished!
My family is LOVING our Savoychef Sandwich Cutters! They are so easy to make and the kids say they taste just as good as the official Uncrustables.
I love that each Sandwich Cutter Set comes with three cutter shapes too. The kids love picking a different shape each time!
So tell me, do your kids love uncrustables?
Enter To Win Our Savoychef Sandwich
Two lucky Emily Reviews readers will receive the Heart, Star, Mouse Sandwich Cutter Set! This giveaway is open to the US only, just enter the widget below for your chance. Good luck!
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 51 responses.