I received product from Petunia Pickle Bottom to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Celebrate The Magic With Petunia Pickle Bottom & Disney!
Disney magic = loads of fun! So from now on, bring happiness on your every outing with help from the whimsical collaboration of Disney Baby and Petunia Pickle Bottom. This fun new collection helps celebrate the magic of motherhood and all things fun. You’ll quickly fall in love with the exclusive NEW Minnie Mouse print featured on Petunia Pickle Bottom’s iconic District Backpack and Mini Backpack, which feature a versatile design, stroller straps, and lots of extras!
Petunia Pickle Bottom’s Disney’s Cinderella On The Go Bundle
Also available in the Disney lineup is this gorgeous Petunia Pickle Bottom Disney’s Cinderella On the Go Bundle! Our family is planning a surprise trip to Disney World next February (fingers crossed it doesn’t have to get canceled because of any new shutdowns or regulations!) As soon as I saw this bundle, I just had to get it for our upcoming trip!
Product Highlights Include:
- This 4-piece set includes a gorgeous Cinderella themed backpack, packing cube, changing pad, and drawstring bottle holder.
- You’ll love how this special backpack features a spacious interior with 2 pockets for organization.
- The insulated front pocket features a wipe-able, PEVA antimicrobial lining which makes cleaning a breeze.
- The included packing cube is specially sized for front pocket fit.
- For those with babies, you’ll love the coordinated, removable bottle holder with drawstring to securely close and carry bottles and sippy cups. Once your child is past that stage, just remove and use the backpack without!
- The Stroller Hook helps you keep everything in one place, securely; whether using on shopping carts or strollers. It’s truly a must have!
- The utilitarian design is geared for a universal appeal that is loved by all ages.
- Also handy is the removable, washable changing pad that’s perfect for on-the-go diaper changes.
- Cleaning is a breeze with the water-resistant, wipe-able interior and exterior surfaces.
- The lightweight construction makes this bag easy to carry on any adventure.
- Padded shoulder straps make for a more comfortable toting experience.
- The versatile carrying options include: backpack style carry or attach to your stroller with integrated stroller clips.
- Overall Backpack Dimensions: 14.2″ W x 15″ H x 7.5″ D
Our youngest daughter is 6 years old and is LOVING this gorgeous set! Now, I can’t wait to see her face when she hears where she gets to bring her new bag!
Tell me, have you ever surprised your family with a trip to Disney? If so, how did you tell them?
Connect With Petunia Pickle Bottom
One lucky Emily Reviews reader will win their very own Cinderella bundle, valued at $212! This giveaway is open to the Continental US only, just enter the widget below for your chance to win. Good luck!
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 34 responses.