I received product from Chicago Metallic to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
The holiday season bring so much. First there’s Thanksgiving in November, then Christmas in December, and finally the usually big anticipated New Years that rounds off the old year and rings in the new. So with all these festivities brings family, friends, parties, and fun. Now, even though most people love the gatherings, this can be a very stressful time if you’re in charge of all the food. Thankfully, it seems like the norm these days is a potluck style where everyone chips in and brings a dish. So this year, no matter if you enjoy baking and cooking or not, Chicago Metallic has some great pans, accessories, and more to help!
Let’s Make Tea Cakes!
First up, we have the Chicago Metallic Tea Cake Pan. Perfectly suited to help you create bite size, delicious treats. And, they even offer up a simple recipe on their site! So try making some Lemon Tea Cakes today!
- 3 Large Egg Yolks
- 3 Egg Whites
- 4½ teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- Pinch Of Salt
- ½ cup Cake Flour
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly coat your Chicago Metallic Tea Cake Pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bow, combine egg yolks, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until thick. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add salt and then continue beating until they peak.
- Gently fold egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture.
- Sift flour over egg mixture about a tablespoon at a time, gently folding after each addition.
- Divide batter into pan equally among the 20 cups.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or till done.
- Invert pan and cool completely.
- Carefully remove from pan by loosening edges with a plastic knife and lightly guiding cakes out.
- Top each teacake middle with topping of your choice. (Whipped Cream, Ice Cream, Fresh Fruit, etc.)
I can NOT believe how easy these little cakes came out of the pan! Super impressed!
Chicago Metallic also has some more handy options that would be awesome during the holidays as well as throughout the year. Their Vintage Pie Crust Cutters are so cute and I know my daughter and I would enjoy using them when we make pies. The set of three includes: leaf, pumpkin, and turkey.
Or serve up some delicious mini-muffins for the kids with the help of their Commercial II Non-Stick Mini Muffin Pan.
Make up a batch of regular size muffins for the adults using their Commercial II Muffin Pan and gorgeous fall colored Silicone Baking Cups.
The possibilities are endless! The quality and variety of products that I’ve seen from Chicago Metallic Bakeware has me sold. Even my daughter has been requesting to do more baking because she loves their pans!
Buy It: Head over to Chicago Metallic Bakeware to see for yourself the great selection of products they offer.
This post currently has 53 responses.