Thanks to Baby Tula for sending me this carrier. As always, all opinions are my own.
Did you baby wear with your children? I honestly didn’t much with our first, because I tried a couple times and she was just not a huge fan. However, when our son came along it became a necessity since I also had a two year old to chase after, and soon I fell in love with wearing him! Our son got used to being in a carrier from about three months up, and now that he’s three I still find myself wearing him more often than not. He’s definitely outgrown the baby carriers though, which is why I turned to Baby Tula to try their amazing toddler carriers, and I’m excited to share more about it with you!
Baby Tula Toddler Carriers
Baby Tula offers a large variety of carriers so if you have a younger child you’ll want to check out their other options as well. I honestly never thought I’d be wearing my three year old but I can’t tell you what a blessing my Muse Toddler Carrier has been. Check out five reasons I love wearing my toddler!
- My son is a runner! Our daughter was always cautious as a toddler, wanted to hold my hand and listened when I warned her about vehicles or other dangers. Our son on the other hand? Complete opposite. I’ll tell him he could get lost in a busy store and he takes off down the next aisle cackling with laughter. I learned pretty early that it we’re both better off with him up in a carrier.
- Convenience. If you’ve got kids, you know how slowlyyyy they can move sometimes. Both my kids are the “stop and smell the roses” type, and while that’s fine sometimes, we are often running late or have somewhere to be. When I bring my carrier, I can just toss the three year old up on my back or front and go!
- Comfort. Sometimes being a three year old is hard. Lots of big emotions, and no idea how to deal with them! When our son is really upset or frustrated, I put him up in the carrier and the closeness calms him right down.
- Relaxing Down Time. While our son doesn’t take regular naps anymore (crying emoji!), he does get tired when we’re out for a long day. When we visit places like the Mall of America or other places that require lots of walking, he’ll usually get tired in the early afternoon and fall asleep. Have you ever tried to carry a 30 pound sack of flour with long arms and legs at dead weight? It’s so much work! My Tula Toddler Carrier is a lifesaver when he wants to nap.
- Versatility. While I love carrying my toddler on my front, I like the option of putting him on my back as well. With the Tula, we can do either and he enjoys both.
Tula Muse Toddler Carrier
I wanted to give you a closer look at the Tula Muse Toddler Carrier because it’s been my saving grace the past few months! Tula Toddler Carriers are rated for 25-60 pounds, so I can wear our son for years to come if he’ll let me. I can actually even wear our six year old daughter who is about 45 pounds, though her arms and legs are a lot longer!
The beautiful Muse design is elegant and gender neutral. With a repeating arch design, it has stone and charcoal hues and the pattern continues across the entire carrier including the straps, waist belt, and detachable hood. The material is a soft and durable 100% breathable cotton.
Tula Toddler Carriers are ergonomic for both mom and baby. With the traditional “M” shaped seat, they support healthy development for growing legs and hips. Both the back carry and front carry options provide a natural position that’s great for spine development as well. I’m always comfortable wearing our kids too, even though they’re getting bigger now. I feel like the Tula is so supportive and the wide waistband makes it perfect for long-term wear.
The coordinating removable hood is very handy for sunny or rainy days. I like that it’s not a permanent fixture as it is with other brands. I just think this carrier is so beautiful and we get compliments on it every time I wear it. I really enjoy toddler wearing and I hope our son will continue to enjoy being in the carrier for awhile to come. It would be nice if we could at least get out of the running phase!
- Buy it: Tula
- Connect: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Discount: Use the link above to save $5 off your Tula Carrier!
Hi there! I’m Amber, a 30 year old wife and mom of two from central Minnesota. I love to travel and to be outside with my kids anywhere the weather is warm! When I have a spare free moment, I love to read and scrapbook as well as binge-watch Netflix long after the kids are asleep. I drink too much Caribou Coffee and have a real sweet tooth but also try very hard to consume organic foods and use eco-friendly, fair trade products as much as possible. I also love socializing and sharing about my favorite products!
This post currently has 4 responses.