I received the Casio PRO TREK Vivid Series Watch to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Time. In life, it feels like there’s just never enough. If we could only have a couple more hours in a day. Or an extra day in a weekend. Life would seem to be better, except unfortunately, we’d probably continue running out of this precious commodity. There just is never enough time to go around.
Spending time with dad on Father’s Day should be a given. So as you plan for Father’s Day 2019, give dad the gift of quality time with you and loved ones. And along with that quality time, how about the gift of time!? That is, the gift of being able to tell time on a brand new Casio Vivid Series Watch!
Casio’s Brand New Vivid Series Line
Add a pop of color and flash of style to dad’s wrist this year with the gorgeous new Vivid Series lineup. Available in three color choices including: blue, orange, and yellow. A great choice, this watch features:
- Equipped with Casio’s Triple Sensor Version 3 Technology
- Direction sensor for compass readings
- Pressure sensor for altimeter/barometer readings
- Thermo sensor for temperature
- The altimeter has a higher resolution (1-meter vs. 5-meter increments) and provides faster measurements than its predecessors by four seconds (1-second intervals vs. 5-second intervals).
- Designed with a compact case
- Aluminum bezel
- Water resistance up to 100 meters
- 1/10th stopwatch capability
- Four daily alarms
- 48-city world time
- Countdown timer
- For those who enjoy going off trail, each timepiece is outfitted with a digital compass with bearing memory.
The MSRP for the high performance Vivid Series is $200 each.
More From Casio – Something For Everyone!
Casio is a great brand with a seemingly endless supply of great gift ideas. From timepieces for the outdoor enthusiast, jetsetter, and fashion-forward individuals to portable keyboards for dorm rooms and man caves, and more. Casio truly has something for everyone!
Buy It: Head over to Casio to see for yourself the great selection of products they offer.
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 4 responses.