You’ve had a delicious meal of pulled pork sandwiches. But now what are you going to do with all those leftovers? Well, don’t throw them away. Instead, turn them into something new!
Pulled Pork Leftovers – Don’t Let Them Go To Waste!
Moms are magic. They can take anything and turn it into something new and different. Whether it be some seeds planted in their garden that turns to an abundance or produce. Or a sperm that they’ve turned into a baby. The next time you have some leftover pulled pork, try one of the following ways to make use of the abundance.
- Create pulled pork Stromboli. Just add bbq sauce, your favorite cheese, and the pork. Top with melted garlic butter and bake.
- Pulled pork nachos. Spread tortilla chips on a tray, top with pulled pork, onions, cheese, etc. Then bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with bbq sauce.
- Top your favorite potato. Any will work including: fries, tots, baked, or mashed.
- Make grilled cheese bbq pulled pork sandwiches.
- Pulled pork homemade pizza. Use bbq sauce as the base. Add pulled pork, cheddar cheese and red onions. Drizzle a bit more sauce over it 5 minutes before it’s done.
- Turn it into Brunswick Stew.
- Southwest black bean soup with pulled pork.
- Stuffed peppers with pulled pork.
- Zucchini boats with a pulled pork filling.
- Pulled pork quesadillas.
- Bahn mi Vietnamese sandwich.
- Cuban sandwich using the pork instead of ham.
- Pulled Pork Philly
- Tator tot casserole with pulled pork substituting the ground beef.
- Pulled pork egg rolls.
- Chop it and stir fry with chopped cabbage. Serve over hot rice. It’s a Hawaii staple.
- Mix with pork gravy and serve over mashed potatoes
- Mix it into a batch of mac and cheese.
And if all else fails, leftover pulled pork freezes well! Then you can serve Pulled Pork Sandwiches again in a few weeks or turn it into something new when you find an idea that inspires you!
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 10 responses.