Thank you to Order Out of Chaos for sending product for review in exchange for my honest opinion.
The school year is fast approaching! Here we start school September 8th. Since I am a school nurse, the school year means I go back to work. It’s important for me to have a planner to keep track of my appointments and meetings in. I know that I could easily do this in my phone, but I am an old school type person and I really like being able to write things down on paper. I partnered with Order Out of Chaos for a planner review in 2017 and have been using their planners ever since. I use the Letter Size (8.5 x 11 inches) planner, but there is also a smaller Personal size (8.25 x 8.5 inches) available if you prefer.
I have been extremely happy with the planner as an adult, but Order Out of Chaos Planners are geared specifically for students and have some great features including:
- Ample space to enter all school activities from 2-9pm and weekend commitments to help with time management and planning.
- A vertical index page at the front of the planner which enables students to record their class subjects just once (7 subject boxes).
- Planner pages line up with index on a subject-by-subject basis, which creates an easy method for students to record and review their weekly schedule.
- Days of the week listed horizontally across the top of the weekly two-page calendar layout, creates a grid for simple entry and allows students to see assignments and due dates.
- Large pages allow room to write down assignments and activities.
- A Project Planning Guide to help plan long term assignments.
- Full page monthly calendars with room for notes (allowing students to plan monthly projects).
- Easy placement in binders thanks to three-hole punching.
- Runs July through June (based on a school-year calendar).
I also got the Academic Planner Accessories Pack that is sold separately. It includes a PageMarker, Monthly Tabs and a set of Student Stickers.
Since classes may look different this year, it is especially important that students stay organized to stay on top of their work.
Aside from academic planners, Order Out of Chaos also offers a range of products for students and parents including organization/time management tools, parent education videos, student study skills videos, online classes and webinars. These classes may be especially helpful this year, now that many schools have announced the use of Distance Learning or a Hybrid Model of learning including a mix of distance learning and time in school. Make sure to enter the giveaway below to win a complete set of 5 Videos: Smart Steps To Effective Study Skills!
Buy It: Head over to Order Out of Chaos to see for yourself the great selection of products they offer. Use Discount Code: PLANNER20 for 20% off Order Out of Chaos planners!
Win It: Order Out of Chaos is generously offering one of our lucky readers their COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 VIDEOS: Smart Steps To Effective Study Skills. The giveaway is open to US only. The giveaway will end August 14th, 2020. For your chance to win, enter the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!
Hi, my name is Asha. I am 31-years-old and am a nurse by profession. My husband and I have been married for over five years and together we have a sweet four-year-old daughter, a one-year-old son, and a lovable bunny named Caramel. I enjoy spending time with family, taking photographs, scrapbooking, hunting, fishing, cooking and gardening.
This post currently has 2 responses.