I received product in exchange for this Limited Edition Coleman and Vera Bradley Outdoor Gear Collection post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Summer is in full swing and we are enjoying every minute. Our family has lots of fun getting outdoors and soaking up that summer sunshine since Minnesota winters get long. Some of our favorite activities are backyard campfires, visiting the local beach, and checking out local playgrounds. I recently received some fun outdoor gear to help makes these endeavors a bit more colorful and enjoyable and after seeing them at my local Target last week, I just had to share them with you.
Limited Edition Coleman and Vera Bradley Outdoor Gear Collection
On the trail. Up to the lake. Into the woods. Along for the road trip or a day at the beach, this summer goes together with … Vera Bradley + Coleman! The gorgeous limited edition outdoor gear from the Vera Bradley and Coleman collaboration is a must have.
The limited-edition Vera Bradley + Coleman collection includes matching products thoughtfully created to showcase individual taste and style. Whether gathering friends for a backyard movie night or planning an extended girls’ weekend trip to appreciate nature, the partnership between Vera Bradley and Coleman encourages outdoor adventures for all.
Fashionable Outdoor Gear Collection Includes:
- 28-Can Soft Cooler: With a comfortable carrying strap and multiple pockets, this cooler is perfect for picnics, festivals, or any outdoor entertainment.
- Broadband Quad Chair: Take comfort with you on any adventure; this chair easily folds in a carry bag and is ready for the next relaxation opportunity.
- 4P SkydomeTM Tent: Compact in size, this is the perfect weekend getaway tent. The easy set-up allows for more time spent with friends and family.
- 20oz Brew Tumbler: The ideal pint glass for every endeavor, this stackable tumbler includes a built-in bottle opener and straw to take with you on the go.
- Cooler Backpack: Carry your cold drinks and snacks with ease on your next camping adventure with this Cooler Backpack.
- Sling Backpack: The cargo space of a small backpack and the effortlessness of a hands-free crossbody style meet at last.
- Daypack (15L) and Large Daypack (22L): Whether you’re hiking new trails or exploring your own backyard, these packs have your back for adventures near and far.
- Camping Blanket: Travel-ready and so soft, this camping blanket has a water-repellent finish with a fleece backing so you’ll be warm and cozy no matter where your journey takes you.
- Hip Bag: Wherever you wander, this thoughtful hip bag has all of your needs covered. From its water-repellent finish to its comfortable elastic strap, you’ll reach for it before embarking on any adventure.
My Thoughts About This Limited Edition Coleman and Vera Bradley Outdoor Gear Collection
The Eden Paisley print is gorgeous! I love how pretty and functional these pieces are. The cup is great because it’s insulated and keeps my beverages cool. It even has a bottle opener integrated on the bottom!
The folding chair and cooler tote are perfect for camping, backyard bonfires, parades, and more. The cooler holds just enough for our family to head out for some afternoon fun. I also love how the chair features a mesh back for adequate airflow. These pieces are definitely summer must haves and don’t forget to check out the entire collection.
If you’re looking for some eye-catching outdoor gear, this is it.
The limited-edition Vera Bradley + Coleman collection includes matching products thoughtfully created to showcase individual taste and style and is now available for purchase at Target stores and Target.com, as well as coleman.com, Vera-Bradley, and verabradley.com.
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 3 responses.