I received product from Wantable to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’m a creature of habit. I tend to not like change much and buy the same things, shop at the same stores, and eat the same foods often. However, one thing I really want to branch out on is my style. I LOVE the thought of a clothing subscription. Basically being able to find awesome fun styles right from the comfort of my own home without having to scroll hundreds of clothing websites sounds extremely appealing. So that’s what led me to Wantable!
Who Is Wantable?
Wantable is a ‘try-before-you-buy’ online retailer. Their personal stylists create one-of-a-kind relationships with customers to fuel their confidence with looks geared to your unique tastes, needs, and wants. Their individually curated Style, Active, and Men’s Active Edits/Subscriptions are delivered right to your doorstep which makes updating your wardrobe extremely easy!
I actually ended up receiving two Wantable packages for this review as the first didn’t really work out for me very well. My first box had some really great items in it but sadly, several pieces were just too big. So I sent them back, edited my sizes in my style quiz and tried again. (Note, this year, I lost over 15# and am still figuring out what size I’m in so this was completely my error!) Check out the combination of pieces I received:
My First Package Included:
I was able to keep the gorgeous gold necklace and white short sleeve top. The rest of the pieces were quite a bit too big on me so I sent them back for try number two.
I excitedly awaited my second package and let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint! Out of 7 items, 4 were a complete home run while the remaining 3 were still VERY good!
My Second Package Included:
Why I Love Wantable
There are several reasons why I’m extremely happy with Wantable.
- In-depth Style Quiz: I’ve taken a few style quizzes over the years when considering subscriptions and I loved how in-depth Wantable’s is. While the quiz doesn’t take too long to do, it really covers all aspects so your stylist can truly get a feel for what you like.
- The Stream: Wantable has something on their site called the Stream. It’s a tab where they have hundreds of clothing pieces listed and you can choose to request or decline the styles. (NOTE: I requested about a dozen pieces and didn’t actually receive any of those as the stylists do their best to accommodate based on stock and requests. However, I do think this helped my stylist see what types of colors and styles I liked and disliked as you are guaranteed to not get an item you’ve declined on the Stream.)
- Email Updates: It was really nice that I received email updates and reminders on the status of my package. I knew when to expect it as well as when I needed to ‘check out’ or return items so as not to be charged. I loved how they kept me informed as I anticipated the arrival of my new package!
- Additional Feedback Options: I loved that when my fist package didn’t really work out very well, I was able to tell my stylist exactly WHY! I feel like this is the main reason my second package was a slam dunk.
- Great Styles: Wantable offers a ton of different styles and three edit options. (As mentioned above, they have Style, Active, and Men’s Active available.
What Does It Cost?
I know everyone is probably wondering how much everything costs, right?
My second package total came to $448 but because I kept 5+ items, the final price after discounts ended up being $358.40.
A Couple Styles In Action
I love this sweater. It’s a beautiful Olive color and will look great by itself or paired with a vest. It’s mid-weight so a good option right now as the weather begins changing towards winter.
A comfy, casual sweatshirt that you can where anywhere is a must for every closet and this one is just the ticket!
As I said, I adored by second package and I think my stylist did an AMAZING job.
So tell me, have you ever tried a clothing subscription? What do you think of the pieces I received?
Connect With Wantable
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 4 responses.