This ‘FiiTii HiFiAir 2 Ear Buds Review’ is sponsored by FiiTii. As always, all opinions are my own.
If you’re on the hunt for a more affordable option to the overpriced brand name air pods, I think I’ve found a good alternative for you with the FiiTii HiFiAir 2 Ear Buds!
Ear Buds Versus Headphones
If you’re on the fence between purchasing new ear buds versus headphones, here are some things to consider. You can typically choose between wired or wireless earbuds or headphones in different price ranges. Earbuds tend to be a cheaper and more convenient option. They are smaller in size which makes slipping them into your pocket or bag easy, and they aren’t as conspicuous to wear. Headphones, on the other hand, sometimes tend to offer better noise cancellation, fuller coverage (obviously based on their design), and a more comfortable listening experience. So once you consider these points, I’d highly suggest you take a look at the FiiTii HiFiAir 2 Ear Buds.
FiiTii HiFiAir 2 Ear Buds Review
The FiiTii HiFiAir 2 Ear Buds come packed with great features that users will love. This includes:
- BT 5.3: These feature a hybrid speaker driver advanced version for the best wireless frequency.
- Active Noise Cancellation: Nobody likes a lot of background noise and these do a pretty good job at blocking it out.
- Transparency mode: The ambient sound is also necessary at times when you want to “tune in” to your surroundings without removing your earbuds.
- ENC clear call: The dual-mic digital algorithm effectively reduces ambient noise while picking up the human voice.
- 24-bit audio decoding: Updated to lossless output, acing on various genres of music; most people find that 24-bit audio sounds better.
- IPX7 rating: This is one of the highest ratings possible which means the device is typically durable enough to survive after being submerged in up to up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes! So the HiFiAir2 is waterproof, sweat proof, dust proof and splash proof!
- 25 hours of playback: These ear buds offer up to 5 hours of playback for every full charge with an extra 20 hours waiting in the charging case.
The HiFiAir 2 hybrid driver is a combination of a dynamic driver and a balanced armature driver. (It is sometimes also listed as DD+BA.) They offer the best of both worlds; the powerful bass response with a dynamic driver and high-resolution clarity with balanced armature drivers. So that means you’ll get a richer, clearer sound.
Final Thoughts On The FiiTii HiFiAir 2 Ear Buds
These ear buds look great and are super comfortable to wear. I did have trouble with one of the ear buds at first but a quick reset had it working perfectly in just seconds. Overall, they are super easy to control as you just gently tap the sides to adjust volume, answer phone calls, and play/pause music. I’m impressed at the high quality sound they deliver at such an affordable price point. I love them and my teen wants a pair now too!
Connect With FiiTii
Website / Facebook / Instagram
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 6 responses.
These are nice. It is good to have an alternative to the more expensive ones.
These look like they have good quality of sound and durability at a affordable price.
These are awesome little wireless buds! I love that they have a 25-hour playtime, that is really impressive! I could definitely use a pair of these for when I work out or do housework.
I have never found a pair that was omfortable to wear. These look very interesting and the price sounds good
Easter dinner at sister in laws and great great nephew had ear buds in. We got to talking about them and he THESE ear buds and says they are the best he has ever had!
These look great! I will definitely be checking these out.