This ‘Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat Review’ is sponsored by Graco. As always, all opinions are my own.
As parents, we all want to do our best when it comes to keeping our kids safe. Having your child in a properly fitted and secured car seat is one of the most important steps to take!
Because we live in the country, we have to drive to everything. Whether it’s a park, beach, activity, party, or other event; we’re on the road to get there. Having our kiddos safely belted has always been at the top of my priority list. Over the last 18+ years, I’ve turned to Graco for many of our seats. (As a matter of fact, you can check out my recent Graco Turn2Me 3-in-1 Rotating Car Seat Review for another great Graco seat option.
Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat Review
Having multiple vehicles means either switching car seats between cars or having multiple seats. We’ve always chosen to just buy multiple car seats to make life a bit easier. So we have the Graco Turn2Me 3-in-1 Rotating Car Seat in one of our vans and I recently received the Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat for our other.
The Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat caught my eye for several reasons. As anyone with kids knows, space in a vehicle is a premium and many car seats are bulky. So the slimmer design on this seat is a huge selling point for me! The second fact that sealed the deal on making this the seat for us is that it will last a long time. Keep reading to learn more.
Features Of The Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat We Love
- Slim Design: While the typical children’s car seat measures in at up to 21″ in width, the Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat is just 18″.
- Longevity: This seat is what’s considered a convertible car seat. That means it can be used rear facing as well as forward facing. Even better, it can morph all the way into booster mode!
- It’s designed to fit children ranging from infant to 12 years old, making the 5-in-1 car seat comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120 lb) to seat belt trainer (50-120 lb). Plus, the seat belt trainer is removable, so this seat can be used with 2 kids at once.
- No Rethread Harness: I’m a huge fan of the no rethread harness design. It’s one of the best inventions since sliced bread! The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows parents to adjust the headrest and harness together in one simple, quick motion.
- 10 Height Position: Having 10 different height positions means it’s easy to find the perfect setting for any growing child.
- Multi-Position Recline: The 6-position recline options helps with installation as well as keeping your child comfy.
- Rapid Remove Cover: As a parent to several children who get car sick/motion sick, I’m shouting for joy over this machine washable cover that comes off in just 60 seconds WITHOUT requiring me to uninstall the seat!
- Sturdy Frame: The frame is steel-reinforced and designed to provide strength and durability for years of safe use.
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: This seat meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213. It’s gone through a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your child in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
The Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat is designed for growing children ranging from infant to 12 years old. It also has a lifespan of 10 years before it needs to be replaced (barring any damage or accidents).
Final Thoughts And Comments On The Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat
The design of the 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat is truly beautiful. I appreciate the contrasting grey and black neutral colors, as they are sure to fit any parent’s style. And I didn’t mention it above yet, but this seat features two adjustable, space-saving cup holders to help keep your child’s drinks, snacks, toys, or treasures close at hand. While that may not sound like a big deal, ask any toddler or preschooler and they will definitely convince you IT IS!
Graco’s easy installation SnugLock technology works in both the rear- and forward-facing modes which means I’m able to install my seat in less than one minute. (Based on the average time to buckle or latch, remove slack, and lock for a secure install) with the vehicle seat belt or LATCH system.
Overall, I just really love this seat and our daughter does too. Graco really does a great job when it comes to their car seat lineup to be sure to check them out for your next seat.
Connect With Graco
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 4 responses.