I received the MaikcQ Rotating Curling Iron to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve been cursed (or blessed?) with straight-ish hair. But not totally straight. It’s wavy enough that I can’t just wash it and go. It has to be styled. So throughout the years, I’ve changed up my hairstyle many times. I went from super long, down to my butt hair to mid-back at around age 13. And that felt like a HUGE change since I’d had long hair ‘forever’ by that point. Then I went ahead and permed it because I’ve always wanted luscious curls. Well, nobody taught me how to care for permed hair so those awesome curls didn’t last as long as I’d hoped. So I turned to using a curling iron every day instead.
Now that I have two daughters, they’ve also inherited my straight hair. Neither one has much body, except maybe the 5-year old after a rough night! So when they want curls, I’m back to using a curling iron to help them achieve that style. So when I got the chance to check out the MaikcQ Rotating Curling Iron, I was excited for a new tool.
MaikcQ Rotating Curling Iron Review
I’m going to cut to the chase right away here. So far, we are loving this curling iron. It is SUPER easy to use. Because the barrel is 1.25 inches, we can’t achieve tight little curls. However, it allows for soft bouncy curls and wave.
What We Love:
- Rotating Barrel- The rotating barrel feature makes for easier curling! It lets me curl the girls’ hair without having to twist and turn my wrist.
- Coated With Ceramic Tourmaline Technology- This helps to reduce heat damage, seal moisture into the hair, and create frizz-free styles.
- Adjustable Temperature Settings- I love that I can adjust the temp settings from 80-210 degrees.
- Anti-Scald Cover- The MaikcQ Rotating Curling Iron also comes with an anti-scald cover brush, perfect for brushing hair or curling bangs.
- Auto Shut Off Safety Feature- The auto shut-off feature will turn the curling iron off after 60 minutes. So if you’re like me and have left the house wondering if you forgot, rest assured that it’ll be off when you return home.
- Heats Up Super Fast- I love that I don’t have to wait around for it to be ready.
Curling Made Easy
As mentioned above, the rotating barrel makes using this curling iron extremely easy. Just secure the end of a small section of hair, push the rotate button, and watch the magic happen.
The results from the front:
The results from the back:
To purchase the MaikcQ Rotating Curling Iron, head on over to Amazon.
So tell me, how often do you curl your hair?
I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates. I’m blessed beyond measure and can’t wait to see what God has in store.
Follow Miranda on Pinterest | Twitter| Blog | Instagram
This post currently has 14 responses.